Kosmogon Kosmogon

Pretty good as far as these things go. Your character artwork at the end is quite good. You should consider making something where you can use the character art more, like Project Inthri or Agent Wing Defenders Final.

Mission Escape: Dojo Mission Escape: Dojo

I loved it until the Shuriken puzzle. That part was infuriating.

Into Space 2 Into Space 2

Aww, I wanted to fly back to Earth after landing on Mars, but the game glitches out. Aside from that, perfect score!

SIMSEH: Milkania SIMSEH: Milkania

I feel like I played this for an hour waiting for it to get good and it never does. There's too much text, not enough action, and yet I feel like it's not explaining how to actually play the game. I liked the first game, so this is really a bummer.

d-z responds:

Kind of a big leap from the first in terms of delivery, I know, well, I hope the third game will make both worlds meet in a good way, thanks for playing the game!

Underworld Village Escape Underworld Village Escape

Games like this are better with characters. I'm stuck, I'm bored, I'm not invested in the outcome. See ya.

Fury of Metal Fury of Metal

Well, it's pretty boring when there's nothing to fight, then the things that can actually hurt you are complete assholes that aren't very fun to deal with. When you call it a brawler, I expect brawler, this is just a slow paced platformer.

Rocket Board Rocket Board

Come on, this is weak sauce. I'll give you half a star cuz at least you made a game about something cool and not mixing smoothies or some dumb shit like that, but there is ZERO game here.

I'm using a computer. I've got buttons. Don't give me a fucking mobile game on fucking NewGrounds.

Neon Rocket Neon Rocket

It's a pain to play. I don't want to use one finger to play a game, I want to throw my entire essence into it. I want to feel in control when I'm avoiding.

The graphics are sorta pretty, but nothing spectacular.

Punch Party Punch Party

Well, this ... really isn't what brawler games are like. It feels more like a weak strategy game than a fight. If you hit something, it should react to the hit, fly backwards a bit, become stunned, that kind of thing. When you hit the attack button, the attack should resolve automatically. You can do this by adding a few extra variables.

The graphics are nice, and you are on the right track with some features. Try studying more classic brawlers like Golden Axe or River City Ransom and keep making more. I love brawler games and I have made a few, so PM me if you have a question about making them.

Furious Space Furious Space

This has got to be the laziest shooter I've ever played. What happened to the days when you could FEEL something in a video game...?