the green warrior C1 the green warrior C1

This again...

Yet another guy who can't animate fight scenes. If you're not going to do it, at least add some jokes. I don't want to see some bullshit To Be Continued... when nothing actually happens.

Fizz Fizz

Dew-Bender

I must say, I do concur with the previous review. This shit is off the hook.

You should call Pepsi and see if they'll put it on the air.

The Story of Yumi The Story of Yumi

Not again...

I really hate things that lead you on and then screw you over like that.

The Bear Necessities The Bear Necessities

Marine Biology Fail

Starfish do not live in freshwater. I cannot overlook this.

CBaum responds:

Fish don't talk either. I suppose you have never heard of the cinematic effect known as the 'suspension of disbelief'. I wrote that he was a starfish because he was starring, it was a pun, play on words, it doesn't actually matter because the character is an orange blob.

First Flash - ww First Flash - ww

That's nice looking

The animation is done very well, but the music is crappy. Looks like you'll be good at this.

HighLaw responds:

Yeah, it sounds kinda iffy. Specially for people who aren't fans of Passion Pit. My edited version sounds more strange than the actual full song :-p

Vete a la Versh 5 Vete a la Versh 5

Best song ever

If you uploaded this song to the audio portal, I would download it again and again every day.

Clock Croo Ridazzz Clock Croo Ridazzz

I dunno

Too much music, not enough things happening

Night of Fire 8-bit Night of Fire 8-bit

Loved it

That's absolutely brilliant.

MasaAndMune responds:

thanks for the review :3

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

Great movie

I'm not a big fan of Pokemon or DBZ, but this was very well done. I appreciate using the Steelix, he's one of my favorites and very under-represented. You were right to leave it open-ended like that, since if a pokemon gets beaten, you're just going to offend its fan-base. (and there's always a fan-base. pwn a shuckle and you'll still get hate-mail)

Tyrant-D responds:

yeah haha your right! imagine mid through the battle a weedle gets slaughted in the cross-fire of the carnage. I'll have a weedle mob after me O_o

XD